Application not opening

From: Eric Winebrenner <ewinebrenner(at)elevenfifty(dot)org>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Application not opening
Date: 2019-12-11 14:50:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Good morning,
I'm attempting to run pgAdmin and when I launch it, it starts the process of loading but then just drops without successfully launching the application. This happened last week and I ended up uninstalling it (I thought) and reinstalling. I was able to launch it then but now it is doing the same thing again. What could be causing this to happen?

Thanks!
Eric