Translation In Hindi

From: Anas Sayyed <anassayyed13399(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Translation In Hindi
Date: 2019-06-23 11:34:20
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hi
Along with a few friends I want to start translation in Hindi. We did not
find any existing .PO files for Hindi language in PostgreSQL source code.
Is any one working on any translation to Hindi language? If yes let us
collaborate.

I am new to PostgreSQL and new to translations in general. We are
referring to to this document
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/nls-translator.html for translations.

Any guidance will be very helpfull.

Regards,