GSoC Student - Help needed

From: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC Student - Help needed
Date: 2019-04-05 19:21:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear pgadmin developers,

I am a student applying to GSoC this year, specifically the query tool
automatic mode switching project.

I just finished my exams so I am short in time. I would very much
appreciate it if anyone is willing to contact me privately to give me an
overview of how the sql editor works and help me understand the relevant
parts of the code if I get stuck. I already cloned the project and ran it
successfully and I am a user of pgadmin.

I understand if you are all too busy for this.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.