Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsets and improvements

From: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsets and improvements
Date: 2019-08-06 16:46:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 6:01 PM Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Seems to work well :-). A few comments:
>
> - Should we have an icon by the non-generated queries (the lightning
> flash) and the COMMITs etc (the commit/rollback icon as appropriate) as
> well? I think just having the icon for generated queries looks a little odd.

I am sorry I don't quite understand. Do you mean having an icon to
show/hide user queries as well? I believe a checkbox is more appropriate
anyway, maybe placed right above the history entries. I am going to need a
design of the checkbox or styling guidlines though.

> - PEP-8 checks failed:
>
> pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle web/
> web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/tests/test_save_changed_data.py:119:
> [E251] unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
> web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/tests/test_save_changed_data.py:214:
> [E251] unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
> 2 E251 unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
> 2
> make: *** [check-pep8] Error 1

It's okay I am still not done with the patch.

Thanks .