Unable to update Domain properly

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unable to update Domain properly
Date: 2016-01-13 13:13:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

While updating Domain from pgAdmin-III , I observed an error.

When I update only Domain name it is working properly, but when I try to
update multiple fields, I get an error.

For example, if I try to rename Domain *TestDomain* to *TestDomain1* and
also modifies one or more fields (except comment). I get below error.

ERROR: type "pem.TestDomain" does not exist

*Generated SQL:*

ALTER DOMAIN pem."TestDomain"
RENAME TO "TestDomain1";
ALTER DOMAIN pem."TestDomain"