[pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Foreign Table Module

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Foreign Table Module
Date: 2016-02-23 13:23:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find attached patch for the Foreign Table Module.

The patch will be modified after Types module implementation as we need to
populate Base Type and some Type related validations from the Types module.

Please review it and let me know the feedback.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment Content-Type Size
Foreign_table.patch text/x-patch 103.0 KB