[pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #6953 - Webserver Authentication enhancement

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #6953 - Webserver Authentication enhancement
Date: 2021-11-10 09:01:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find the attached patch for the RM # 6953 - Webserver
Authentication: Include headers coming from servers.

In the RM, 2 users have provided the solution, I have merged them.

As per the current behaviour, pgAdmin only considers the REMOTE_USER
environment variable (set by the webserver). In this patch, we have
introduced the WEBSERVER_REMOTE_USER config variable, so users can modify
it as per their environment. Also, we check for the environment as well as
request headers for the remote user details.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_6953.patch application/octet-stream 2.1 KB