Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid is extremely slow and fails with large datasets

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Harshal Dhumal <harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid is extremely slow and fails with large datasets
Date: 2017-06-30 13:14:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:34 PM, Harshal Dhumal <
harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find attached updated patch. In this I have fixed js linter related
> issues.
>
> Harshal, if we are settings clipboard data directly then do we need
textarea control?

> --
> *Harshal Dhumal*
> *Sr. Software Engineer*
>
> EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Harshal Dhumal <
> harshal(dot)dhumal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Please find attached patch to fix copy large data to clipboard and
>> improve copy/paste operation.
>>
>> --
>> *Harshal Dhumal*
>> *Sr. Software Engineer*
>>
>> EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
>> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> So I tried this again on my main machine, but this time I see:
>>>
>>> (pgadmin4)piranha:web dpage$ yarn run bundle
>>> yarn run v0.24.6
>>> $ yarn run linter && yarn run webpacker
>>> yarn run v0.24.6
>>> $ yarn run eslint pgadmin/static/jsx/**/*.jsx
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/*.js regression/javascript/**/*.jsx
>>> regression/javascript/**/*.js *.js
>>> yarn run v0.24.6
>>> $ "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/node_modules/.bin/eslint"
>>> pgadmin/static/jsx/history/query_history.jsx
>>> pgadmin/static/jsx/history/query_history_detail.jsx
>>> pgadmin/static/jsx/history/query_history_entry.jsx
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/active_cell_capture.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/clipboard.js pgadmin/static/js/selection/column_selector.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/copy_data.js pgadmin/static/js/selection/grid_selector.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/range_boundary_navigator.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/range_selection_helper.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/row_selector.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/set_staged_rows.js
>>> pgadmin/static/js/selection/xcell_selection_model.js
>>> regression/javascript/history/query_history_spec.jsx
>>> regression/javascript/browser/menu_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/history/history_collection_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/active_cell_capture_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/column_selector_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/copy_data_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/grid_selector_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/range_boundary_navigator_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/range_selection_helper_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/row_selector_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/set_staged_rows_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/selection/xcell_selection_model_spec.js
>>> regression/javascript/slickgrid/cell_selector_spec.js karma.conf.js