Re: BDR Cluster vs DB Config

From: Jonathan Eastgate <jonathan(dot)eastgate(at)simpro(dot)co>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BDR Cluster vs DB Config
Date: 2016-07-20 23:06:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks guys.

Very helpful - I was thinking we may need to look at moving to schemas
instead of individual db's.

I assume that once BDR is enabled on a database that any additional schemas
added post config are automatically included in BDR replication?

And so you see any issues having potentially 200 schemas within the DB -
performance or replication wise?

Thanks in advance.

*Jonathan J. Eastgate*
Chief Technology Officer | simPRO Software Group
Ph: 1300 139 467 +61 7 3147 8777

<http://simprogroup.com/email-signature-promo/>

Keep up to date with simPRO at: http://simprogroup.com/blog
The contents of this email are subject to our email disclaimer
<http://simprogroup.com/au/legal/email-confidentiality-notice>.