Re: Analytic Function Bug

From: Rumpi Gravenstein <rgravens(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Analytic Function Bug
Date: 2024-08-30 11:37:15
Lists: pgsql-general

<snip>
that the lag() functions are seeing some rows that don't show up in
the final output.
</snip>

I'm under the impression that the predicate filter is applied before the
analytic is evaluated. Are you suggesting that I have this wrong -- the
analytic is evaluated and then the filter is applied?

--
Rumpi Gravenstein