Can't see my Issue

From: Michel Feinstein <michelfeinstein(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't see my Issue
Date: 2019-05-29 09:57:04
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

In a previous email I suggested the use of a master password. Now I can see
at the pgAdmin 4.7 release notes that it was shipped, so I went to the
issue page (#4184), but I can't find it in the issue list, and I get a 403
error on the issue's link.

I wanted to see the implementation and since it wasn't attributed to me at
the release notes or my user at Redmine, as the releases usually are, does
it means I am blocked from it?

Best wishes,

Michel.