PGAdmin 4 - where are the SSL certificate options?

From: Durumdara <durumdara(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin 4 - where are the SSL certificate options?
Date: 2016-08-24 11:14:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Developers!

We got a server which uses SSL connection with "ca-verify" mode only.

It's very funny that I didn't find any software which supports this mode
except pgAdmin3.

I checked HeidiSQL, DBeaver, EMS Manager Lite, and PGAdmin.

With PGAdminIII I can connect, but it's very sensitive to network and it
crashes randomly.
And it's interesting - PGA3 can't connect without defining the root crt...
Why???

EMS only plans the SSL with certificate.

Yesterday I installed PGA4, but I didn't find any option for
certificates... Hmmm...

Is this my mistake?

Thanks for your help!

dd