Re: [pgAdmin4][patch] Fix feature tests failure

From: Wenlin Zhang <wzhang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: Sarah McAlear <smcalear(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Violet Cheng <vcheng(at)pivotal(dot)io>, Hao Wang <haowang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][patch] Fix feature tests failure
Date: 2017-08-10 03:32:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

As Sarah discussed with Khushboo on slack (pgadminhackers.slack.com for
those who would like to join) yesterday, these errors seem to occur only on
her Ubuntu system. We have not replicated them on Mac. But they exist
before this patch, also.

We notice that copy/paste functionality is being tested in two feature
tests, the query_tool_journey_test.py and
copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.py. Perhaps we only need to test
this behavior in one of the tests?

We've confirmed that the patch is able to be applied against the current
state of master without any changes after yesterday's commits.

Thanks,

Wenlin and Matt