Re: Backup

From: Andy Hartman <hartman60home(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backup
Date: 2024-10-23 17:43:02
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm using the DB as a History repository... I'm pulling info from a Mssql
db using a P/S script to a csv file then Import that to Postgres I only
keep 6 months live on the mssql db and roll everything else to Postgres
Arch DB.

After I load this latest month to Postgres I just need to backup, or
should I just retain my .csv files as a Backup... I have 2 tables that I
load to Hist and one table holds the images...

THanks .