Re: pg_basebackup is taking more time than expected

From: Raghavendra Rao J S V <raghavendrajsv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_basebackup is taking more time than expected
Date: 2018-01-13 16:32:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I am asking in my previous mail as, Does the pg_basebackup depends on any
of the postgres configuration parameters likes shared
buffer/maintanance_work_memory etc? If yes, which are those configuration
parameters, I need to take care/increase the value?

Please let me know what does this means.

*Please don't top-post on the PG mailing lists.*

*How to get clarifications on my query?*

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V