Re: Bug #3083 fix

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Neethu Mariya Joy <neethumariyajoy(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug #3083 fix
Date: 2018-03-01 22:10:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Neethu,
We passed the patch through our CI pipeline and all tests pass.
The code looks good, but we are trying to decouple files as much as we can
so that we do not end up with files with over 1000 lines, that are hard to
read and to maintain. Also we are trying to create Unit Tests to have more
coverage in our Javascript code.

Can you split the new implementation code into it's own file and create
some tests to ensure the behavior will not be broken in the future?iYou
have some examples
on: pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/external_tables/*

Thanks
Joao