Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3105] Allow user to insert new row if PK is in capital letters

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3105] Allow user to insert new row if PK is in capital letters
Date: 2018-02-16 14:30:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Murtuza,
I believe it is a bit too much to have a feature test for this. A unit test
around the function in question could have sufficed, specially because we
are not yet running them in Jenkins, but I think it is ok.
So I review the patch, applied and run our CI and everything is green. So I
believe this patch is good to be merged.

Thanks
Joao