Wiki editor request

From: Jake Worth <jakeworth82(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2016-07-07 15:18:18
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello All,

I'm writing to request editing access to the PostgreSQL wiki.

I found a few broken links on the FAQ page that's I'd like to fix or
remove. Specifically:

- http://www.intermedia.net/support/sql/sqltut.shtm
- http://www.verizon.net/central/mysite/index.html

Technical writing is a passion of mine, so if granted access, I'm confident
I could find other worthwhile contributions to make.

Thanks,

Jake

Twitter: @jwworth <https://twitter.com/jwworth>
Github: @jwworth <https://github.com/jwworth>