Great Response to First PostgreSQL Hangout

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Great Response to First PostgreSQL Hangout
Date: 2014-04-17 09:12:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear All,

We just concluded the first PostgreSQL Hangout Session!

We had a good turnout on Hangout and I hope many more would have watched us
live on Youtube!

We plan to keep this going and host more informative and interactive
sessions.

Here is a recording of this video:

http://www.ashnik.com/postgres-performance-diagnostics-busting-that-slow-running-sql/

Please use the comment section to share your appreciation, suggestions and
feedback!

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350* T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).