Re: Re : [BUG #4943]

From: Karan Takalkar <karan1533os(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re : [BUG #4943]
Date: 2019-12-11 11:49:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I have updated the disconnect messages.
Databases/extension tests are failing , i have attached the log below.
They are also failing if i undo the modifications.
i do not know if this a problem with my setup or i maybe not following a
convention.
Please check the updated patch.

Regards,
Karan

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:03 PM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Karan,
>
> I've updated your patch a bit. Kindly test and share the logs if test
> cases fail.
> Test cases seems to be working fine for me. Kindly also change
> disconnected messages.
>
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 6:51 PM Karan Takalkar <karan1533os(at)gmail(dot)com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> "add more variables to the response along with info and use those in the
>> front end"
>> i have already implemented that , but am still failing (7) test cases
>> particularly in the databases/extensions tests(5).
>> i had run regression tests for browser node.(and all it's sub
>> directories).
>> Please check the patch attached.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 6:34 PM Aditya Toshniwal <
>> aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> [please use reply all to reply]
>>>
>>> You can add more variables to the response along with info and use those
>>> in the front end.

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Toshniwal
> Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune
> "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"

Attachment Content-Type Size
BUG_4943_updated-2.diff text/x-patch 3.0 KB
regression.log text/x-log 20.0 KB