Re: Compiling for iOS

From: Francisco Tolmasky <tolmasky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling for iOS
Date: 2014-09-08 23:37:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

I suppose my confusion is stemming from the fact that after running
configure, the contents of src/include are quite different than the
shipping include files. I tried doing make install in src/include (after
running configure of course), but go this error:

install: utils/errcodes.h: No such file or directory

(error 71)

--
Francisco Tolmasky
www.tolmasky.com