reskinning the jdbc website

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: reskinning the jdbc website
Date: 2018-06-05 19:43:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Anyone care to take on reskinning the website to look more like the new
www.postgresql.org site.

Alternatively I'm open to ideas on how to change it for the better other
than just re-skinning.

One thing I have in mind is to have a section of alternate JAVA
clients/technologies
(This could be just added to the current site as well)

Dave Cramer