Re: JDBC 9.3 released

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC 9.3 released
Date: 2013-11-08 13:36:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've updated the website with the changelog. If I've left anyone out it was
by mistake, and not on purpose.

One person's name who didn't show up but I owe debt of gratitude to is,
danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net(dot) He spent a considerable amount of time redoing the
website. Thanks!

If you have time, please review the site for errors, and pull requests
would be appreciated.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca