Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests
Date: 2018-05-15 13:45:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

There are quite a few pull requests on the github project
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pulls

Most of the work fall on Vladimir and I try to do some as well.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to deal with this. Clearly pull requests
become stale if they are not dealt with quickly.

One thought is that if you have an existing PR that you want pushed then
pick up another to review.

I'm open to suggestions?

Dave Cramer