Re: Stored procedure support for PSQLODBC

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)postgres(dot)rocks>
To: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek(dot)aak0(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored procedure support for PSQLODBC
Date: 2024-09-26 11:13:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Good Morning Abhishek,

Can you file an issue on github Issues · postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc
(github.com) <https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/issues>
<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/issues>It would be very
useful if you could provide a small program to replicate the issue.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks