Error codes returned by SQLGetDiagRec

From: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek(dot)aak0(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error codes returned by SQLGetDiagRec
Date: 2024-09-26 18:24:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

The native error code returned by SQLGetDiagRec seems to be very generic.
Example : It returns the value 1 in case of "duplicate key error".
Do we have an exhaustive list of native error code with the corresponding
error for PostgreSQL ODBC driver ? ( i am assuming a one to one mapping of
error code to an error

Please advise me on the same. I need to do some handling depending on the
error code i get.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar