Re: SSL connection issue with JDBC

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: David Wall <d(dot)wall(at)computer(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL connection issue with JDBC
Date: 2019-05-17 19:21:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

One thing is the certs for java have to be in DER format.

https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/blob/master/docs/documentation/head/connect.md

-

*Note:* The key file must be in DER format
<https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/DER>. A PEM key can be converted to
DER format using the openssl command:

openssl pkcs8 -topk8 -inform PEM -in my.key -outform DER -out my.key.der
-

Dave Cramer

davec(at)postgresintl(dot)com
www.postgresintl.com