Downgrade / Install Old Version of pgAdmin4 on Ubuntu

From: Rick K6y <rick(dot)k6y(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Downgrade / Install Old Version of pgAdmin4 on Ubuntu
Date: 2021-08-19 13:37:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

How do I downgrade *pgAdmin4*, or install an old version of *pgAdmin4*?

I installed the latest version and it's not working in my networking
environment. I tried to solve this in another thread, but I'd like to try
downgrading. I can't find a way to do that with *apt*.

I tried to do this and got this:

*~$* sudo apt install pgadmin4=5.5
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

pgadmin4 : Depends: pgadmin4-server (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed
Depends: pgadmin4-desktop (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed
Depends: pgadmin4-web (= 5.5) but 5.6 is to be installed