Broken layout: CommitFest Add Review Form

From: Umar Hayat <postgresql(dot)wizard(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Broken layout: CommitFest Add Review Form
Date: 2024-08-03 15:40:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed in Commitfest App Add Review form's checkbox layout seems
broken as you can see in the attached snapshot. I see the same layout
in Google Chrome and FireFox.
For Frequent Reviewers I guess it's fine as they can just guess how
many and which check boxes to click without a clear layout but for new
users it seems confusing.

- Is this the right list to discuss or is there some other mailing
list covering CommitFest App development?
- Is this a known issue and should it be improved ?

Regards
Umar Hayat

Attachment Content-Type Size
Commitfest-add-review.png image/png 132.7 KB