create extension points to the wrong directory

From: Benedict Holland <benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: create extension points to the wrong directory
Date: 2019-06-28 23:41:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I really can't figure this one out. I am trying to get debug working on a
postgrseql 10 database on ubuntu. I installed the proper package
postgresql-10-pldebugger*. *When I go to create the extention, I get the
error:

create extension pldbgapi
ERROR: could not open extension control file
"/usr/share/postgresql/9.5/extension/pldbgapi.control": No such file or
directory

Which is true because it is in
/usr/share/postgrseql/10/extension/pldbgapi.control. I am trying to run
this command in pgadmin4. I am stuck. There doesn't seem to be a
configuration option. Any ideas?

Thanks,
~Ben