Re: Problem with multiple comments

From: Per Wigren <per(dot)wigren(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with multiple comments
Date: 2012-12-06 10:31:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

When querying pg_description for the oid of one schema that has duplicates
in pgAdmin I get this:

bix_live=# select * from pg_description where objoid = 16458;
objoid | classoid | objsubid |
description
--------+----------+----------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16458 | 2615 | 0 | The main comment
16458 | 1259 | 1 | some other comment
16458 | 1259 | 2 | yet another comment
16458 | 1259 | 3 | a different comment
16458 | 1259 | 4 | another different comment
(5 rows)

These are the comments that are displayed for the various duplicates in
pgAdmin. Only the main comment is suppsed to be there, I don't know where
the others come from. The extra comments are the same for all schemas that
have duplicates.

// Per