"Consulting"

From: Joe Van Dyk <joe(at)tanga(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "Consulting"
Date: 2013-05-01 21:46:09
Lists: seapug

Hey folks,

I develop / run a couple e-commerce sites backed by a postgresql (9.2)
database. We have a couple warehouses that products ship from and also
have dozens of drop shippers that ship products on our behalf.

I've got a few things in the pipeline this year, the major items include:

- Better inventory management across the warehouse and drop shippers
- Addition of complex pricing / discounts

I'm curious if anyone on this list wants to offer advice about how to
structure the tables/views/functions to support the above features.

Basically I want to describe what we currently have, where we'd like to go,
and get some verbal advice/input. Maybe even scribbles on napkins. Ideally
in person over drinks.

I'd be *super happy* to pay well for your time and whatever beverages you
consume.

Thanks!
Joe Van Dyk
CTO https://www.tanga.com