Regex help again (sorry, I am bad at these)

From: Christopher Molnar <cmolnar65(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regex help again (sorry, I am bad at these)
Date: 2015-12-28 19:08:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all!

Sorry to have to ask the experts here for some regex assistance again. I am
admittadly awful with these and could use some help.

Have the following string (this is an example) that needs to be changed.
Need to use a search and replace because the links across over 200K records
are similar but not the same.

https://owncloud.porterchester.edu/HVACR/PCI_GasHeat/GasElectrical/HVACR1114_LAB_13A.pdf"
title="Lab 13A">Lab 13A<\a>'

Need the final string to separate the "LAB_13A.pdf" from the rest of the
URL by inserting a "&file=" in front of it. The final string should look
like:

https://owncloud.porterchester.edu/HVACR/PCI_GasHeat/GasElectrical/&file=HVACR1114_LAB_13A.pdf"
title="Lab 13A">Lab 13A<\a>'

I have tried something like:

update pcilms_assign set intro=regexp_replace(intro, '/([^/]*)\" title=$',
'&files=\1') where intro like '%https://owncloud.porterchester.edu%' and
course=18 and id=55413;

and the result puts the &file= in the wrong place (at the end of the whole
string).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Chris