Cascading Replication

From: Ilian Kostadinov <ilian(dot)kostadinov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cascading Replication
Date: 2024-08-20 11:55:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

currently we have postgresql 16 with streaming replication. Is it possible
to create logical replication of the streaming replica?
So I have server A which is main database server with application connected
to it.
Also server B which is streaming replication of server A. I succeded to
created server C
which is streaming replica of server B, but I want to convert it to logical
replica of server B.
Database is more then 50TB, so how to convert server C to logical replica
without need to sync all data from the beginning?

Best Regards,
Iliyan