How do I set a different language to test psql? (/**** QUERY ****/)

From: Kirk Wolak <wolakk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How do I set a different language to test psql? (/**** QUERY ****/)
Date: 2023-05-17 15:04:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Team,
I made the /**** QUERY ****/ changes.
And I found the .po files, and modified those to match.

make checkworld -- worked

Anyway, I have NO IDEA how I run psql in a different language.
I tried gnome-language-selector, I installed Russian/Czech.
I switched my entire system to Russian.

git, make, all respond in russian.

But not psql? (First, I assume that I should check that the translations
worked),
Second... Does ANYONE do this? (I snapshotted my VM in case it gets so bad
that I have to revert to get English back, so at least I have a safety net).

Thanks in advance.

Kirk...
PS: I would have posted the patch files, but I want to work on the tooling
to generate proper patch headers.