Re: EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document

From: jian he <jian(dot)universality(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: shihao zhong <zhong950419(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document
Date: 2023-11-10 14:59:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 10:30 AM shihao zhong <zhong950419(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Thank you for your feedback on my previous patch. I have fixed the issue and attached a new patch for your review. Could you please take a look for it if you have a sec? Thanks

Your patch works fine. you can see it here:
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6481922939944960
in an ideal world, since the doc is already built, we can probably
view it as a plain html file just click the ci test result.

in src/sgml/ref/create_table.sgml:
"Each exclude_element can optionally specify an operator class and/or
ordering options; these are described fully under CREATE INDEX."

You may need to update this sentence to reflect that exclude_element
can also optionally specify collation.