Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL

From: Milorad Krstevski <miloradkrstevski(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andrew Gierth <andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL
Date: 2018-05-19 15:05:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

So first I have to create all (for example 50 columns and define them in
data type) and then import? That is not the case with any other db.

I tested as you said, first to create 3x columns, import and it went well
(att. example 1). Please see the screenshot.

BTW, how can I bulk import many columns? Is it possible via SQL query or
another way is better?

Sorry for the wrong mailing list and the "bug classification" but I am new
in PostgreSQL and want it to connect to an app.

--
Milorad Krstevski

Mobile: +389 71 381 168
E-mail: miloradkrstevski(at)gmail(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 4.1 KB