Re: pg 16.4, logical replication, use case = data archiving

From: milist ujang <ujang(dot)milist(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg 16.4, logical replication, use case = data archiving
Date: 2024-08-20 00:41:03
Lists: pgsql-general

My experience with oracle streams (upto version 12.1).
there is a tag at capture, by default tag is null (if not defined).

at the session level we set DBMS_STREAMS.SET_TAG ; so whatever this session
does, will not replicate.
Maybe this kind of "tag" is planned in the upcoming logical replication
feature ?