Re: Add memory/disk usage for WindowAgg nodes in EXPLAIN

From: Maxim Orlov <orlovmg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com, ashutosh(dot)bapat(dot)oss(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add memory/disk usage for WindowAgg nodes in EXPLAIN
Date: 2024-09-03 13:53:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

+1 for the idea of the patch. Consider it useful.

I looked at the patch set and don't see any obvious defects. It applies
without any problems and looks pretty good for me.
Only one thing is left to do. Add basic tests for the added functionality
to make it committable. For example, as in the
mentioned 1eff8279d494b9.

--
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.