Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points

From: Maxim Orlov <orlovmg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points
Date: 2024-08-28 06:14:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

By the way, we have the same kind of "problem" with the meson build. As we
are deliberately
not want to install src/test/modules, after b6a0d469cae and 0d237aeebaee we
must add step
"meson compile install-test-files" in order to "meson test -q --setup
running" to be successful.

To be honest, this step is not obvious. Especially than there was no such
step before. But
docs and https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson are completely silenced
about it.

--