Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?

From: Ravi Krishna <sravikrishna3(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dmitry Igrishin <dmitigr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: cjgunzel(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?
Date: 2018-07-15 20:50:44
Lists: pgsql-general

1. dbeaver covers many DBMS and even nosql. Many shops are not one product
specific. That is definitely a plus.
2. Lightweight tool which can run even from command line will be a plus for
the product you are thinking to develop.
3. Who cares in what language it is developed?

We are a dbeaver shop and we love it.