No repo for postgresql 9.4 for raspberry pi 2

From: seb <seb(at)ghs(dot)l(dot)google(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: No repo for postgresql 9.4 for raspberry pi 2
Date: 2015-02-13 00:59:01
Lists: pgsql-general

No 9.4 available for debian trusty, only option is to build from source. ​​

There is only i386 and amd64, no arm in postgres repo for current
production debian, trusty.
http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/9.4/

​The debian testing jessie has 9.4 for my raspberry pi 2, which is expected
to move to production this year.

​With the new Raspberry Pi 2,4 core 1gig ram armv7, board expecting to
sell
3 million units this year, could we get the postgres repositories update
for armv7?

I know there are a lot of different arm processor, but now that the
raspberry pi 2 is armv7, it is a good family to support.

​Thanks

--
​Seb