Re: synchronous_standby_name format

From: John Scalia <jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jerry Sievers <gsievers19(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: synchronous_standby_name format
Date: 2017-07-14 16:34:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sorry, I should have better explained this. I was trying to build the
application_name using the server's FQDN, and yes, I tried various forms of
quoting the name to no avail. The real issue here though arose from trying
to configure this using ansible. I was just trying to add a new replica
using a new plaubook without defining a lot a variables.