Add minimal C example and SQL registration example for custom table access methods.

From: Phil Eaton <phil(at)eatonphil(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add minimal C example and SQL registration example for custom table access methods.
Date: 2023-11-02 17:58:42
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Hello!

I was looking into table access methods recently and found the
existing page a bit sparse. Here's a small patch adding a little more
example code to the table access methods page.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to fix my patch up!

Cheers,
Phil

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Add-minimal-C-example-and-SQL-registration-exampl.patch application/octet-stream 2.8 KB