Re: A starter task

From: sia kc <siavosh(dot)kasravi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(at)vondra(dot)me>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A starter task
Date: 2024-09-15 22:17:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have a bad experience. I picked up a task from MariaDB backlog, explained
in their chat rooms that I started doing that. After it was done which was
a SQL command which MySQL already supported to restart server instance with
SQL, they started rethinking the validity of the feature for the MariaDB.
So the task got suspended.
About inlining not sure how it is done with gmail. Maybe should use another
email client.

About reply to all button, I think only sending to mailing list address
should suffice. Why including previous recipients too?