Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark

From: Eric Svenson <esvenson74(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark
Date: 2014-12-10 09:32:02
Lists: pgsql-general

So, one more success...

I have taken a part of the backup SQL file which fills the table

COPY dev_my_settings (.....) from stdin;
12345 text text 0 123.345345

This file ALONE works! (without changing ANYTHING!)

So if I run the first (huge) SQL file and then the second, which fills the
dev_my_settings table, everything is ok.