Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark

From: Eric Svenson <esvenson74(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark
Date: 2014-12-10 09:23:39
Lists: pgsql-general

> The restore left you with two empty tables. What happens if you log into
Postgres > via psql and then INSERT one set of values containing floats
into say, >dev_my_settings?

SUCCESS! This works OK!

INSERT INTO dev_my_settings(123, 'test', 'test', 'test', 123, 123.345);

Value 123.345 can be read from pg_admin.

SHOW ALL shows English_United States.1252 for all lc_ settings (but I have
tried it with German and C locale with same results)

Regards, Eric