A first help for a beginner

From: doron yaary <doronyaary(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A first help for a beginner
Date: 2014-04-07 13:58:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,
I am a beginner here in PostgreSQL development. My intention is to extend
PostgreSQL and write plugins for it. Can you please direct me to where I
can find the following general info ?

1. How to write a first plugin for pgAdmin ?
2. How to insert my plugin icon to the pgAdmin tree ? (like pgAgent does)
3. Where can I find a basic C++ plugin template ?

Thank you very much !!

Doron