PG Database Encryption

From: Ravi GH <mails2ravi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG Database Encryption
Date: 2023-05-25 08:21:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello PG Admins , Team :)

We have enabled SSL Based replication & connection from Application to
PostgreSql DB using SSL via pgbouncer.

My Question is in regard to implementing DataBase Encryption.

Background : We are using PostgreSql DB for Atlassian Bitbucket Application.
We want to implement encryption for databases at
system level ( it can be at rest (archive) or while retrieving (accessing
it)).

Seeking guidance in this regard on How to enable DataBase Encryption of
Postgresql DB. Can anyone guide me in this regard or share a few pointers
pages on "How to enable it" or any 3rd party tools that can do ths.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi