Re: Pgday italy

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgday italy
Date: 2019-04-07 10:23:27
Lists: pgsql-women

Thank you all for your answers...

Finally, I choose a A6 format for the flyers, it was easier to fill that
way.

You'll find enclosed the flyers and business cards.* I need you to send
your comments by Wednesday* where I'll need to send everything to the
printer. The stickers will simply have Postgres Women logo.

Have a nice day!

Lætitia

--
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*

Attachment Content-Type Size
Postgres_women_flyer_recto.png image/png 1.3 MB
Postgres_women_flyer_verso.png image/png 2.0 MB
postgres_women_business_card_verso.png image/png 923.7 KB
postgres_women_business_card_recto.png image/png 454.9 KB